I’ve really been getting into Legion lately – and I’ve (sort of) gone a little nutty with buying models in order to try different things out. I was exposed to my wall of unpainted models when I had to pack up for the move and I have not subtracted anything from that list. Of course, I prefer to play fully painted, so that’s not helping.
This post is for me to track my current list of unpainted Legion models and focus on getting them all done before I let myself paint something else. What? I can be optimistic.
I think a lot of this spree can be attributed to playing weekly and starting to play well again. I had a 50pt game (a size I’m not used to) against a superb player last week and while I was thrashed by an excellent list, I did not feel like I made any tactical mistakes – I was just out-played.
On with the role call:
- Angelius (assembled, primed)
- Harrier (second hand, not cleaned)
- Raek (second hand, not cleaned)
- Proteus (partially assembled)
- Blighted Nyss Raptors (full unit, unassembled)
- Blighted Nyss Striders + UA (second hand, not cleaned)
- Blighted Nyss Swordsmen + UA (second hand, not cleaned)
Blighted Nyss Legionnaires
- Blighted Ogrun Warspears (partially painted)
- Spawning Vessel (full unit, partially painted)
- Blighted Nyss Sorceress and Hellion (partially painted)
- Strider Deathstalker (x2, 1-primed, 1-second hand)
- Warspear Chieftan (assembled, partially painted)
Blighted Nyss Shepherd
Stay tuned as I attempt to burn through this list and try not to burn myself out in the process.